- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. Oliva! Wild Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 salmon steaks or fillets (6 oz each)
- Oliva! Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Put blueberries, Wild Blueberry Balsamic vinegar, honey and lemon juice in a small pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer over very low heat for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, rinse salmon and pat dry. Brush lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side over medium heat. When cooked as desired, remove and drizzle with the blueberry glaze.