- 2 lbs. large cooked shrimp – peeled, deveined, cut in half
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. Oliva! Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Oliva! Mango White Balsamic
- 1 Tsp Victoria Taylor’s Smoky Paprika Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 cup corn (best when fresh off the cobb!)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 8 soft corn tortillas
Top with Chipotle Avocado Crema or Chipotle Lime Aioli
- In a large deep skillet, saute onion in Oliva! Chipotle Olive Oil until translucent. Stir in shrimp and cook 4 minutes until heated through. Add Corn and Sprinkle Smoky Paprika Seasoning over mixture and stir. Turn down the heat and drizzle Mango Balsamic over top. Let sit while cooking tortillas.
- Heat tortillas on an ungreased skillet over medium heat for 10-15 seconds. Turn and heat for another 5-10 seconds.
- Fill the heated tortillas with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Top with Aoili