- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. Oliva! Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Victoria Taylor’s Tuscan Seasoning
- Lemon Garlic Pepper granules
- 1 tsp. garlic pieces (canned, with juice) or fresh
- 1 whole chicken, thawed (un-bag and clean giblets to use, if desired)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Place water in crockpot with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle on a layer of the Tuscan Seasoning and stir in the garlic pieces. Rub chicken with mixture of 1-2 Tbsp. Tuscan Herb olive oil (depending on size of chicken) and 2 tsp. of the Lemon Garlic Pepper granules. Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper.
- Place in crockpot and cover. You can cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.