- 2 Tbsp. Oliva! Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil, plus more for baking dish
- 2 large yellow onions, diced small
- 3 celery stalks, diced medium (about 2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. Victoria Gourmet Herbes de Provence Seasoning
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 loaf crusty white bread, cut into 3/4” pieces (8 cups), left uncovered over night or toasted
- Sauté onions and celery in Oliva! Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil. Add herbs or Herbes de Provence Seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Add white wine and cook until the wine is evaporated.
- Transfer to a bowl and add bread and walnuts, and enough broth to moisten (stuffing should feel moist but not soggy). The stuffing that is going inside the turkey should be slightly dry as it will absorb the moisture from the turkey. Reserve about 4 cups of stuffing for the turkey.
- Add more broth to the remaining stuffing. This will depend on personal preference but the stuffing should feel moist but not soggy.
- Place the remaining stuffing in an baking dish, lightly coated with the olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees, covered , until golden brown, about 30 minutes.