- 4 – 1″ thick bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons of Stonybrook Roasted Pepitas (or you can roast our own)
- 3 pounds winter squash (such as acorn, kabocha, delicata, or butternut), halved, seeded, cut into 1″ wedges
- 5 tablespoons Oliva! Garlic Olive Oil, divided
- Sea Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro plus leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- Coarsely chop pepitas and set aside.
- Toss squash with 1 tablespoon Oliva! Garlic Olive Oil on a large rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast squash, turning occasionally, until golden brown and tender, 35-40 minutes.
- When squash has been roasting for 30 minutes, heat 1 tablespoon Oliva! Garlic Olive Oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and cook until brown, 5-8 minutes. Turn over and cook until pork is cooked through, about 3 minutes longer.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice, reserved toasted pumpkin seeds, and remaining 3 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil in a small bowl to combine. Season vinaigrette with salt, pepper, and more lime juice, if desired.
- Divide squash and pork among plates; spoon vinaigrette over. Top with cilantro leaves.
Makes 4 Servings