- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 4 Tbsp. Oliva! Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced into 6 thin pieces
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves (preferably with whole fruit)
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a shallow ovenproof dish. Cut 6 (1-inch) slits evenly spaced across the top, insert the garlic pieces, and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes while the oven is heating.
- In a small bowl, mix together the apricot preserves, lemon infused extra virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes . Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. (If the preserves are still thick, add more hot pepper olive oil; don’t add too much, though, because the mixture should remain dense, not be runny.) Set aside.
- Coat the tenderloin with olive oil and roast for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread evenly with the apricot mixture. Return the pork to the oven and roast for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Remove from the oven and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.