- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- Whole wheat Linguine
- 1 1/2 cups of Kale ( sliced )
- 3/4 garlic clove (diced)
- 1 eggplant ( cut in squares )
- 1/2 cup of ricotta salata ( shredded for finishing)
- Oliva! Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( Robust intensity EVOOs: Frantoio, Barnea, or Coratina)
- 1 cup Tuscan beans ( rinsed and drained)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on sheet pan with cut side facing up. Drizzle Oliva! EVOO, salt and pepper. Place in oven
- Take out with 1- 1.5 hours depending on oven. Tomatoes will be wrinkled when finished.
- Judging by tomatoes, bring water to a boil. Add Linguine.
- In a large Saute pan, place eggplant, garlic, and kale into pan and cook on medium heat. Drizzle Oliva! EVOO over ingredients and remove heat when garlic is golden brown.
- Place Tuscan beans in Saute pan to warm. Turn heat on low to speed up but be careful not to burn kale.
- After draining pasta, place in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and finish with roasted tomatoes and shredded ricotta salata.