- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cut in 1- inch pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbls. Oliva! Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 Tbls. Victoria Taylor’s Roasted Garlic Slices
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 ounces pasta
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a shallow roasting pan (large enough to hold vegetables snugly), spread bell peppers and onions smoothly- drizzle with Olivia! Organic Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil. Season with Victoria Taylor’s Roasted Garlic Slices, salt and black pepper. Toss.
Roast until vegetables are partially blackened, 30 to 40 minutes. Stir two or three times as they roast to disbtribute oil evenly.
When the vegetables have been roasting for about 15 minutes, bring 6 cups of water to a rolling boil. Add salt and pasta. Cook pasta as desired, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking together.
Drain pasta and toss with roasted vegetables.