- 2 1/2 lbs. small chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons Oliva! Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil (to cook chicken in)
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 8 tablespoons Oliva! Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted vegetables (optional)
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Heat the blood orange infused olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken wings in batches for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside. Drain the skillet.
Place the tequila, blood orange infused olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, chili powder and cumin in same skillet. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
Add chicken wings and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cook stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are fully cooked.
Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch or blue cheese dressing.